After announcing the DJI Mini 3 Pro last week DJI has now gone ahead and released an update to the DJI Fly app, adding support for the DJI Mini 3 Pro and giving it a firmware update.
DJI Fly app
To make sure you can start flying your Mini 3 Pro as soon as you get it be sure to be on version 1.6.1 of the DJI Fly app. When opening the DJI Fly app you will be prompted with the choice to update, ensure you do this.
Mini 3 Pro firmware update
The DJI Mini 3 Pro has received a firmware update, taking it to version 01.00.0100 alongside the DJI RC-N1 controller being updated to version 04.14.0117 and the new DJI RC getting its first update taking it to version 01.00.0100.
The update adds the following features:
- Adds True Vertical Shooting
- Adds FocusTrack
- Adds APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems)
- Adds Hyperlapse
- Adds MasterShots
- Adds QuickShots
- Adds QuickTransfer
- Adds Panorama
- Adds 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, and 4K/60fps
- Adds 1080p/120fps to Slow Motion
- Greatly improved image quality
- Optimised flight stability