DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION
Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.
- A DJI Goggles - Micro USB OTG Cable is required when using with Spark.
- A DJI Goggles - HDMI (Type A) Female to HDMI (Type C) Male Adaptor is required when using with Inspire 1 series.
- Attainable when transmission resolution is set to 480p under FCC regulations at 2.4 GHz in ideal conditions. The recommended transmission distance is 2 km for fixed-wing aircraft and 200 m for drone racing.
- Camera Module and OcuSync Video Transmission Module sold separately.
- 720p 60 fps and 480p 50 fps transmission are also supported.
- 12 selectable transmission channels are available at 5.8 GHz and seven channels are available at 2.4 GHz.
- Supported with both OcuSync and analog video transmission.
- OcuSync Video Transmission Module and Camera Module are required.