The Autel Evo Lite Plus is here meeting the needs of many pilots. In the GPC design style, as always we pack the most into the smallest foot print.
This case we have packed the EVO Lite Plus, 2 spare batteries, controller spare props, charger, hub, lens filter options, *GPC LensPen MicroPro, and *GPC Micro SD Card Holderr. When you have such a compact UAV why diminish that convenience with an oversized case, check out this great size with the quality that you have come to expect from GPC’s superior quality foam and SKB case.
*Accessories Sold Separately*
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Moulded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
- 1 Autel EVO Lite+
- 1 Controller
- 3 Batteries (1 installed & 2 spare)
- 1 Accessory cables under the lite
- 1 Charger with cables under the controller
- 1 Charging hub
- 1 Spare props
- 1 GPC LensPen MicroPro (sold separately)
- 1 GPC MicroSD card holder (sold separately)
Below are commonly asked questions about how we manage shipping and handling here at Rise Above.
How long does postage take?
- Processing time: 1-2 business days
- Shipping time: 1-6 business days (depending on your location)
Most times of the year, we will ship your order within 2-5 business days from the time you placed it. During busy seasons it can take longer, and shipping time estimates will be slightly longer. Domestic shipping generally takes about 1-6 business days after your order is created, processed, and shipped within Australia. International shipping generally takes 7-14 business days. We ship all of our packages out of Australia and exact shipping time is based on your proximity to our location.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We ship from Australia to most countries in the world. Packages shipped to international addresses generally take 7-14 business days to arrive after your order is processed. Note that often orders will be passed to and delivered by your country's local post office.
For more information about the locations, we ship to, please contact us on +61293180566 or email us email@example.com.
What shipping options are available?
Here at Rise Above, we use a number of shipping carriers depending on the nature of the order. Below is a list of carriers we currently use and the shipping options.
Free Shipping on orders $499.01+
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders below $199
$15 Flat Rate Shipping on orders above $199.01 and below $499
Please note: Batteries and heavy products, such as landing pads and some hard cases have additional shipping costs.
Warehouse Pickup (Sydney Only)