- Learn to Win
- Designed to Win
- Scratch & Python Programming
- Innovative Hands-On Learning
- Get Started with Automatic Driving
- RoboMaster Robotics Competition
- The World is Your Arena
- Develop Custom Skills
- RoboMaster App
- Drone Safety Rules
The RoboMaster S1 is a game-changing educational robot built to unlock the potential in every learner. Inspired by DJI's annual RoboMaster robotics competition, the S1 provides users with an in-depth understanding of science, math, physics, programming, and more through captivating gameplay modes and intelligent features.
The S1‘s design is a striking example of machine efficiency. With powerful configurations, the S1 lets you create, conquer, and push your limits as far as you’re ready to go.
Using a powerful CPU, the Intelligent Controller can simultaneously support functions such as low-latency high-definition image transmission, AI computing, and programming development. It also coordinates transmission seamlessly to execute command signals.
The S1 Blaster uses LED lights to outline launch trajectories for its gel beads and infrared beams. Vivid sound effects and recoil action add to the experience for an immersive battle simulation. For added safety, the Blaster uses non-toxic gel bead projectiles and even features limitations on launching rate and angle.
2-Axis Motorised Gimbal
The gimbal’s yaw/pitch rotation range is 540° × 65°, offering an expansive field of view for the FPV camera. The built-in direct drive brushless motor works together with the IMU and advanced algorithms to allow gimbal movements with a vibration control accuracy  within ±0.02°, delivering smooth image transmission and a precision control experience.
The S1 comes with four Mecanum wheels, each with 12 rollers that allow omnidirectional movement and precision control. Front axes suspension allows for added versatility during operation.
The S1 comes with a customized M3508I motor that features an integrated FOC ESC with an output torque of up to 250 mN•m. Linear Hall-effect sensors with advanced algorithms allow closed-loop control for added precision. Additional safety mechanisms deliver outstanding stability.
Intelligent Sensing Armor
Six intelligent armor panels cover the S1 to detect gel bead or infrared beam strikes. The referee system can analyze and communicate hit data, incorporating it into gameplay in real time.
The S1 supports the Scratch and Python programming languages. This allows you to take your abilities to the next level, whether you are new to coding or are already on your way to becoming an expert.
Road to Mastery
Road to Mastery offers project-based courses that will enhance users’ understanding of programming languages. From robotics applications to AI technology, with different projects for both beginners and experts
RoboAcademy offers a curriculum of videos and programming guides. In-depth videos introduce robotics in simple but profound ways, giving users insightful and relevant scientific knowledge. Programming guides offer detailed explanations of various modules, making it easier for users to enjoy the fun of programming.
By utilizing Vision Markers to create "traffic lights" and other obstacles, users can write their own programs that allow the S1 to drive automatically and execute complex tasks. Explore mathematical principles involving robotic control and motion mechanics through the S1's six programmable artificial intelligence modules. Get an in-depth understanding of AI as you develop these skills and many more.
The S1 was inspired by DJI’s annual RoboMaster robotics competition. Since being founded in 2015, over 20,000 students from more than 400 schools have participated in this thrilling competition that tests wit, engineering, and problem-solving skills.
Build your own competition arena anywhere, anytime and enjoy a variety of gameplay modes with an immersive FPV experience unlike any other. You can even record and share all the action with the touch of a button.
Compete against opponents on your own custom track. Unlock special skills like extreme speed by recognizing specific Vision Markers, or unleash weapons like dizziness against competitors to gain an edge and win the race.
There can only be one winner in this competition of wits and speed. Use custom skills to get an edge and defeat opponents in this thrilling melee that utilizes the S1's unique referee system and intelligent sensing armor.
In any competition, wisdom is equally as important as power. The S1 enables users to apply their classroom knowledge to compile custom coding, unlocking unique functions that will surprise onlookers and defeat competitors. With its new education concept, the S1 helps users embrace the joy of learning in new and exciting ways.
With the dedicated RoboMaster app, multi-platform interactions and various operation methods for the S1 are supported, along with rich educational resources and several competition modes.
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Below are commonly asked questions about how we manage shipping and handling here at Rise Above.
How long does postage take?
- Processing time: 1-2 business days
- Shipping time: 1-6 business days (depending on your location)
Most times of the year, we will ship your order within 2-5 business days from the time you placed it. During busy seasons it can take longer, and shipping time estimates will be slightly longer. Domestic shipping generally takes about 1-6 business days after your order is created, processed, and shipped within Australia. International shipping generally takes 7-14 business days. We ship all of our packages out of Australia and exact shipping time is based on your proximity to our location.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We ship from Australia to most countries in the world. Packages shipped to international addresses generally take 7-14 business days to arrive after your order is processed. Note that often orders will be passed to and delivered by your country's local post office.
For more information about the locations, we ship to, please contact us on +61293180566 or email us email@example.com.
What shipping options are available?
Here at Rise Above, we use a number of shipping carriers depending on the nature of the order. Below is a list of carriers we currently use and the shipping options.
Free Shipping on orders $499.01+
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders below $199
$15 Flat Rate Shipping on orders above $199.01 and below $499
Please note: Batteries and heavy products, such as landing pads and some hard cases have additional shipping costs.
Warehouse Pickup (Sydney Only)