Features and size are everything. The DJI Air 2S has been a great value above and beyond the original Air2. The 2S has seriously improved within its own life, now offering the option to fly with the RC Pro, we have now designed the best protection for your little gem with this super compact case. If your initial purchase was with the standard controller and you plan to move up, we have you covered, just pluck out the expanding foam to accommodate the Smart Controller or RC Pro. We packed the case with everything for 4 fun flights.
You can fit all of your Fly More combo and more with great organization. For your ease of transport, this case holds the Air 2S, standard controller or Smart Controller or RC Pro with *GPC RC Pro/ Smart Controller Lanyard Bracket, 3 spare batteries, DJI ND filters, hub, charger, cables, *GPC LensPen MicroPro and *GPC Micro SD Card Holder and spare props.
*Accessories Sold Separately*
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Moulded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
- 1 DJI Air 2S
- 1 RC-N1 Controller or removable plug to accommodate Smart Controller or RC Pro w/ GPC RC Pro/ Smart Controller Lanyard Bracket attached (Sold Separately)
- 4 Batteries (including 1 attached)
- 1 Misc. storage under Air 2S
- 1 DJI ND Filter Case
- 1 Charging Hub
- 1 Charger
- 1 GPC LensPen MicroPro (Sold Separately)
- 1 GPC Micro SD Card Holder (Sold Separately)
- Spare Props
Below are commonly asked questions about how we manage shipping and handling here at Rise Above.
How long does postage take?
- Processing time: 1-2 business days
- Shipping time: 1-6 business days (depending on your location)
Most times of the year, we will ship your order within 2-5 business days from the time you placed it. During busy seasons it can take longer, and shipping time estimates will be slightly longer. Domestic shipping generally takes about 1-6 business days after your order is created, processed, and shipped within Australia. International shipping generally takes 7-14 business days. We ship all of our packages out of Australia and exact shipping time is based on your proximity to our location.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We ship from Australia to most countries in the world. Packages shipped to international addresses generally take 7-14 business days to arrive after your order is processed. Note that often orders will be passed to and delivered by your country's local post office.
For more information about the locations, we ship to, please contact us on +61293180566 or email us email@example.com.
What shipping options are available?
Here at Rise Above, we use a number of shipping carriers depending on the nature of the order. Below is a list of carriers we currently use and the shipping options.
Free Shipping on orders $499.01+
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders below $199
$15 Flat Rate Shipping on orders above $199.01 and below $499
Please note: Batteries and heavy products, such as landing pads and some hard cases have additional shipping costs.
Warehouse Pickup (Sydney Only)