DJI RoboMaster Tello Talent$389.00
- Convenient: Supports offline programming
- Interactive: Full-colour programmable indicator and dot-matrix screen
- Stable: 2.4/5.8GHz dual-band communication
- Expanded: Supports third-party sensors
- Powerful: Python 3.0 RoboMaster SDK
- Fun: Built-in ToF ranging sensor
- Resources: Variety of courses and competitions
Out of stock
Test your knowledge with Know Your Drone.
As an educational drone developed by DJI Education, RoboMaster TT is committed to lowering the threshold for robot and AI learning and cultivating students' curiosity and self-confidence during their first contact with science and technology education. To
To meet this goal, RoboMaster TT embraces open source and has been upgraded on the basis of Tello EDU to facilitate multi-drone control and AI applications through excellent software and hardware scalability. In addition, RoboMaster TT provides complete drone and AI courses and a new competition system to create a new experience in robotics education and fully stimulate students' creativity.
Outstanding Teaching Tool
- High-Performance Mechanical Accessories
- Powerful Compatibility Features and Abilities
- Introduction to Real-World AI Implementation
- Project-Based Courses
- Suitable for Multiple Grade Levels
- Aligns with Curriculum Standards
- Competition Rules and Operation Plans
- Customisable Competition Arrangements
- Practical Hands-On Learning
A Small Drone for Big Dreams
As the industry's leading educational drone, RoboMaster TT delivers powerful flight performance with a compact footprint, and uses the cutting-edge DJI flight control algorithms to ensure flight safety and stability. It also has a 5MP HD camera, which delivers smooth and stable flight images. The newly added ESP32 open-source module and other programmable modules are combined with a diverse programming environment to create a professional drone education platform that is convenient for both teachers and students.
Open source, customisable gameplay
Built-in ESP32 open-source module: The built-in ESP32 chip provides the Arduino and Micro Python open-source programming environments, and supports the Arduino, Micro Python, graphical programming, and multiple offline programming methods. It creates an open-source flying hardware platform for students and teachers that makes it convenient for students to learn embedded programming and develop various applications of aerial robots.
Light flickering with the drone for a better visual experience
Programmable breathing indicator: When using RoboMaster TT with the RGB full-color LED indicator, you can control the light color and flashing frequency through graphical programming, Python, Arduino, and other programming methods. In this way, the programming result is more intuitive, and the flight effect is more impressive.
Distance measurement, obstacle avoidance, and intelligent awareness
Integrated ToF infrared ranging sensor: RoboMaster TT is integrated with a single-point ToF sensor, with the maximum measurement distance of 1.2 meters. The drone is suitable for a range of applications in various teaching scenarios, and can implement environmental perception and intelligent obstacle avoidance.
Highly stable dual-band communication
New 5.8-GHz Wi-Fi module: This module supports 2.4-GHz/5.8-GHz dual-band communication, which greatly improves the stability of the drone connection and enables the drone to better adapt to its environment. The drone can fly smoothly in complex Wi-Fi environments. In the classroom teaching scenario, more drones can be connected simultaneously than before, and the stability of multi-drone formation is enhanced.
Explore more possibilities
Adapter extension board: It provides the 2×7-pin 2.54-mm in-line package interface, supports the I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIO programming protocols, and provides the 5-V/3.3-V power supply. With this board, you can easily add and debug new sensors for more creative ideas.
Supports External Third-Party Sensors
RoboMaster TT comes with a sensor adapter, which supplies power for third-party sensors. The official DJI SDK is also available to all users in order to support multiple programmable sensor interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIO. Students can easily expand sensors and develop programs to produce more AI applications.
RoboMaster SDK Based on Python 3.0
With the Python 3.0 RoboMaster SDK, you can easily learn the Python language and program to control drones. You can also use the SDK to create your own applications, implement the interaction between RoboMaster TT and RoboMaster EP, develop your own AI algorithms, and give full play to your creativity.
Easily Set up Multi-Drone Formation
RoboMaster TT supports the Station mode. Therefore, multiple RoboMaster TT devices can be connected to the same Wi-Fi router, receive programming code instructions, and provide feedback, implementing status synchronisation and control of multiple drones. You can use the drone for various purposes during teaching, competition, or performance.
- 1x Aircraft (Propellers included)
- 1x RoboMaster TT Propeller Guards
- 2x Spare Propeller (pair)
- 1x Dot-Matrix Display & Distance Sensing Module
- 1x Open-Source Controller
- 1x Extension Board
- 4x Mission Pad
- 1x Flight Battery
- 1x Micro USB Cable
87 g (including the propeller blades, propeller blade protector, and batteries)
Infrared height determination, barometer, LED indicator, downward vision sensor, Wi-Fi, and HD 750P image transmission
Micro USB charging port
Maximum flight distance
Maximum flight speed
Maximum flight time
Maximum flight height
1.1 Ah/3.8 V
JPG (for images) and MP4 (for videos)
Electronic image stabilisation
12.5 g (including the open-source controller and ranging dot-matrix screen)
AP and Station modes
Wi-Fi frequency band
2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz
ESP32-D2WD, dual-core at 160 MHz, 400 MIPS
Supports SDK development, Arduino, graphical programming, and MicroPython programming.
14-pin extended interface (for I2C, UART, SPI, GPIO, PWM, and power supply)
Programmable LED indicator
Ranging dot-matrix screen extension module
Programmable dot-matrix LED indicator
8×8 red-and-blue indicator
Dot matrix driving function
IIC interface, automatic dot matrix scanning, 256-level adjustable overall brightness, and 256-level adjustable single-LED brightness
Infrared distance sensor (ToF)
Maximum distance measured
1.2 m (indoor with white targets)
Adapter extension board
14-pin extended interface to the 2×7-pin 2.54-mm in-line pad, 2 power indicator positions, and 2 debugging indicator positions
 The maximum flight time of the drone without any extension accessories. The maximum flight time is 8 minutes and 30 seconds when the extension accessories are installed.
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Below are commonly asked questions about how we manage shipping and handling here at Rise Above.
How long does postage take?
- Processing time: 1-2 business days
- Shipping time: 1-6 business days (depending on your location)
Most times of the year, we will ship your order within 2-5 business days from the time you placed it. During busy seasons it can take longer, and shipping time estimates will be slightly longer. Domestic shipping generally takes about 1-6 business days after your order is created, processed, and shipped within Australia. International shipping generally takes 7-14 business days. We ship all of our packages out of Australia and exact shipping time is based on your proximity to our location.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We ship from Australia to most countries in the world. Packages shipped to international addresses generally take 7-14 business days to arrive after your order is processed. Note that often orders will be passed to and delivered by your country's local post office.
For more information about the locations, we ship to, please contact us on +61293180566 or email us email@example.com.
What shipping options are available?
Here at Rise Above, we use a number of shipping carriers depending on the nature of the order. Below is a list of carriers we currently use and the shipping options.
Free Shipping on orders $499.01+
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders below $199
$15 Flat Rate Shipping on orders above $199.01 and below $499
Please note: Batteries and heavy products, such as landing pads and some hard cases have additional shipping costs.
Warehouse Pickup (Sydney Only)