Capture 360-degree invisible drone footage with endless reframing possibilities. The ultimate tool to level up your aerial videography content.
Glorious, uninterrupted views.
Lenses are precisely positioned so the drone is totally invisible in the resulting footage.
Unlock the power of 360 capture and reframing.
Never miss a shot with 360 reframing! Add thrilling rolls and turns for FPV-like shots, with industry-leading FlowState Stabilization to keep everything ultra-smooth.
Unlimited angles and powerful editing tools.
Let your creativity run wild with endless ways to create killer content from your drone footage.
Precisely built, one-piece structure.
Seamlessly compatible with Mavic Air 2/2S, Sphere is quick and easy to install, with an ultra-secure locking mechanism.
Fly with peace of mind.
Drone GPS Signal - Sphere doesn’t impede the drone’s GPS system.
360 Lens Guards - Keep the lenses scratch-free with sticky lens guards for while you’re flying and lens caps for when you’re on the ground.
Safe Take-Off & Landing - Protection for your drone and Sphere with an included landing pad.
1. Insta360 Sphere is not waterproof. Please do not use the camera in or around water, or on rainy days.
2. Before use, please check that Sphere and the drone are correctly installed, in particular that Sphere’s lock lever is properly fastened. For further details, please refer to the manual.
3. Before takeoff, please prepare the included landing pad on the ground and wipe away any dirt or debris on the surface of the pad. This is to protect Sphere’s lenses during takeoff/landing.
4. Always take off in an open, outdoor area (to minimize signal interference). Keep a safe distance of 5-10 meters between the drone and anyone present in the area.
5. In order to maintain control of the drone and prevent injury, do not attempt a hand takeoff or landing.
6. Do not fly at an altitude of more than 1000 meters. High-altitude environments reduce the power redundancy of the aircraft and can easily lead to flight accidents.
7. Do not fly in harsh weather conditions or environments, such as thunderstorms, strong winds, and extreme cold. Do not fly when the wind speed is greater than 9m/s (level 5 on the Beaufort scale).
8. Fly cautiously in low-temperature environments. When the temperature is lower than -5°C, Sphere’s battery performance will be adversely affected. Battery life may be greatly reduced or even shutdown.
9. Check the GPS signal strength of the drone before taking off and always fly the drone in GPS mode when using Sphere. It is not recommended to fly in altitude mode as this increases the risk of accident during the flight.
10. Sphere is compatible only with Mavic Air 2/Mavic Air 2S. The camera cannot be modified to enable use with other drone models.
11. If there is a sudden, strong wind during a flight and the drone app gives any warnings related to the motor being overloaded or similar, return the drone to home and land as soon as possible.
12. Pay attention to the remaining battery life while flying. When the drone provides a battery warning (in the yellow area), immediately return the aircraft to home and land.
- 1x Sphere
- 2x Sticky Lens Guards
- 2x Lens Caps
- 1x Battery
- 1x Charge Cable
- 1x Lens Cloth
|Colour profiles||Standard, Vivid, LOG|
|35mm equivalent focal length||7.2mm|
|Weight||192g, including battery|
|Photo resolution||6080x3040 (2:1)|
|Run time||48 minutes (Tested in lab environment under 5.7K@30fps mode)|
|Max video bitrate||100Mbps|
|Video format||insv (can be exported via App or Studio)|
|Photo modes||Standard, HDR, Interval, Night Shot, Starlapse, Burst
|Video modes||Standard Video, HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Loop Recording
|USB||Type-C (charge only)
|MicroSD card||exFAT formatted microSD cards with the UHS-I bus interface and Video Speed Class V30 rating (exactly this class, neither higher or lower) with a max storage of 1TB are recommended.|
|Charging method||Type-C USB
|Charging time||100 minutes (powered off)
|Operating temperature||23°F to 104°F (-5℃ to 40℃)
Below are commonly asked questions about how we manage shipping and handling here at Rise Above.
How long does postage take?
- Processing time: 1-2 business days
- Shipping time: 1-6 business days (depending on your location)
Most times of the year, we will ship your order within 2-5 business days from the time you placed it. During busy seasons it can take longer, and shipping time estimates will be slightly longer. Domestic shipping generally takes about 1-6 business days after your order is created, processed, and shipped within Australia. International shipping generally takes 7-14 business days. We ship all of our packages out of Australia and exact shipping time is based on your proximity to our location.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We ship from Australia to most countries in the world. Packages shipped to international addresses generally take 7-14 business days to arrive after your order is processed. Note that often orders will be passed to and delivered by your country's local post office.
For more information about the locations, we ship to, please contact us on +61293180566 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
What shipping options are available?
Here at Rise Above, we use a number of shipping carriers depending on the nature of the order. Below is a list of carriers we currently use and the shipping options.
Free Shipping on orders $499.01+
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders below $199
$15 Flat Rate Shipping on orders above $199.01 and below $499
Please note: Batteries and heavy products, such as landing pads and some hard cases have additional shipping costs.
Warehouse Pickup (Sydney Only)