Special Order: Approximately 2-3 week ETA from payment
The sensor that doesn’t compromise.
Our rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. Same technology as RedEdge-M, now ready to integrate with DJI SkyPort enabled drones.
- Five narrow band multispectral sensors.
- Capture plant health images and RGB (color) images in one flight.
- High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
- DLS 2 with embedded GPS for easier integration, enhanced light calibration.
The new DLS 2
All MicaSense RedEdge-MX kits come with the new DLS 2, the next generation light sensor. The DLS 2 has 12 sensors oriented at different angles, allowing for better sun angle measurements. With cutting-edge technology for irradiance and sun angle measurements, it provides more accurate, reliable data, greatly reduces the need for post-processing, and substantially improves radiometric accuracy. And, because it also contains an integrated GPS, setup with any aircraft is simple.